Mode:Green is looking to add multiple Field Tecs to our team!
This is a full-time position based out of New York; our main office is in 315 W 36TH St, New York, NY, but the position does require travel to on-site jobs out of the area.
- Good working knowledge of AV Installation practices and procedures.
- Ability to work independently in the field and in the shop.
- Proven Experience in diagnosing and debuging unfamiliar system problems.
- Familiarity with using signal generator, scopes and analyzers. Cable pulling, rack building, signal termination, system calibration, system testing and final commissioning experience required.
- Digital Control System, DSP an IP-enabled device integration experience required.
- Digital Integration experience a must (Control4, Crestron, etc.).
- Knowledge of Videoconferencing systems required (examples: Polycom, Cisco, Lifesize and Vidyo).
- Ability to read CAD/blueprints.
- Computer literate (MS Office/Excel).
- Infocomm Certifications-( CTS/CTS-I/CTS-D).
- Other Industry Certifications that apply
To apply, please submit your resume here: https://modegreen.com/contact/